Thursday 28 January 2016

CONSTRUCTION: DROPPING BAGS/MIRROR SCENE

In the bag scene, we see Adam and Eve washing up in the kitchen. Then Ular comes in with bags containing expensive shopping, dropping them on the floor in which he utters "Hello my darlings". . Eve is seen as somewhat envious and looks up to This was in order to represent that the Ular's interruption is an intrusion in the lives of Adam and Eve. The way in which he barges in further shows this intrusion. We showed a closeup of the hands of Eve in order to show she's slightly fidgety and that she shows romantic feelings towards Ular. For this scene, I both acted as well as directed for this scene. As I did both these things, my main contribution to this scene was how I would say the line "hello my darlings". I said the line in a slightly flamboyant fashion so that I would be able to gain the attention of both the character as well as the audiences. This is to show that he is very different from Adam in how he says dialogue, something that Eve might possibly crave.


The mirror scene showed Eve replacing the necklace Adam gave her with the one Ular gave. We filmed this scene in the bathroom of Freddie's house. We positioned the camera so that she would be directly looking at it. This way, we would get the impression that she was looking into a mirror. We had trouble fitting the necklace into the shot as we were in quite a confined space. We had to tighten the necklace in order for it to be seen within the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment