Tuesday 23 February 2016

CONSTRUCTION: MOVING IN SCENE

In this scene, we decided to film a shot where Adam and Eve finally move in as tennants. This is also the scene we first see Ular. For this scene, I provided assistant direction as well as acted as the character of Ular.
For this scene, we had Adam and Eve knock on the door, there would be a shot of Ular's hand opening the door before he reveals himself saying to them "hello, welcome to my little slice of Paradise". 
The first shot would feature an over the shoulder shot of Adam and Eve knocking on the door. This was so that we could show the audience of where they are, indicated by the earlier shot of when they see the poster for the house.
One shot that we decided to do was to have Ular' s hand open the door. This was so that we could get our first look at the rings on his hands, showing that he is quite an extraordinary character. His rings were skull shaped, indicating at his evil presence.
The next shot featured Ular opening the door before saying his line of dialogue. For this scene, I decided to act in a way in which I would say the line slowly in order to give a level of sinisterness to the character. However, I also had a smile on my face in order to perhaps make me look charming and inviting towards Adam and Eve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment