Sunday 4 October 2015

RESEARCH: FILM EDUCATION: MAKE A TRAILER

On the Film Education website, I had the tools present to make a trailer for Die Hard 5. As a result, I decided to create one for myself. 

 
I had the options to include any clip from the film that I had present as well as being able to write text and choose a soundtrack for it. This helped me understand how I could fully create and form my trailer once I get down to the editing process. Throughout the trailer, there are many "straight cuts" and the trailer will tend to use the most "spectacular" moments from the film in order to grab the audience's attention e.g. car chases, explosions etc. It also uses music that establishes the mood that propel the dramatic nature of the events happening within the trailer. 

1 comment:

  1. Good practice for your own future trailer. The Film Education site has furnished useful materials for you.

    ReplyDelete